Eye Problems

Student Health Services can treat several types of eye problems such as conjunctivitis (pink eye), styes, and some contact lens related problems. 

If you are a contact lens wearer, you are at risk for more serious eye infections and may need a referral to an ophthalmologist (eye doctor). Remove your contacts and call as soon as possible for an appointment if you are experiencing eye problems.

Here is a good general information chart on various eye problems.

To schedule an appointment with Student Health Services, call 843.953.5520