Charleston Physicians

The second largest group of students receives their ADHD medications from local Charleston area physicians with whom they have established care. These physicians are often psychiatrists, family or internal medicine physicians and are not affiliated with the College of Charleston. A list of local physicians who provide ADHD care to College of Charleston students can be picked up at SHS. 

If you would like assistance in arranging an appointment please schedule a nurse visit at SHS and a nurse will help you establish care with a local physician.