Before making an appointment... Explore the Services we offer.
Students may make appointments three ways:
1. In Person at Student Health Services
2. By Phone 843.953.5520
3. Online. Same Day Appointments must be scheduled early starting at 12:01 a.m.
Steps to schedule a same day appointment online: 1.cofc.edu 2. MyCharleston
3. My Student Health icon (red circle with white cross, right of "Ask the Cougar")
4. Next is the College of Charleston Student Health Services page.
On the left select "New Appointment" under "Home".
5. Fill in the Date, Clinic, Provider, Reason, and Search for an appointment time.
If you have trouble scheduling an online appointment call 843.953.5520.
You need to call the Student Health Service the Very First Thing in the morning to schedule sameday appointments.
Appointments can be made in advance for a doctor's appointment. Certain appointment times are reserved for acute illness.
Occasionally, all appointments for a particular day will be filled and students may be asked to return the following day.
In case of an emergency, please notify the receptionist who will arrange for the student to speak with a nurse. Students not wishing to wait until the following day will receive assistance arranging alternate care in the community.
Please be aware that if you are late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
If this is an Emergency
Off Campus: Dial 911
On Campus: Dial 843.953.5611