Before making an appointment... Explore the Services we offer.
Students may make appointments three ways:
- In person at Student Health Services
- By phone 843.953.5520
- Online - for same day appointments only.
Online same day appointments must be scheduled early starting at 12:01 a.m.
- Visit cofc.medicatconnect.com
- When you get the College of Charleston Student Health Services page, on the left select "New Appointment" under "Home".
- Fill in the date, clinic, provider, reason, and search for an appointment time (not all reasons can be scheduled online).
If you experience trouble scheduling an online appointment, call 843.953.5520.
Same day appointments can be scheduled two ways:
- Online very early starting at 12:01 a.m.
- By phone: appointments at Student Health Services can be made over the phone beginning at 8:30 am. Be advised that same-day appointments fill up early in the day.
Appointments that are made in advance cannot be done online. Rather, students must call or come in to Student Health Services to schedule an appointment for a future date.
If you do not check-in via computer at Student Health Services within 10 minutes of your appointment time, you will be considered a no-show and you will no longer be allowed to check-in. The computer will then ask you to reschedule your appointment.
LET US KNOW IF YOU WILL MISS YOUR APPOINTMENT
- This will help the Student Health Services Staff see as many sick students as we can and minimize the number of people who have to be turned away because of a full schedule.
- If you do need to cancel an appointment please go to cofc.medicatconnect.com to cancel. Please let us know as soon as possible that you will not be coming.
- You will need to reschedule your appointment by calling Student Health Services at 843.953.5520 or online at cofc.medicatconnect.com
In case of an emergency, notify the receptionist who will arrange for the student to speak with a nurse. Students not wishing to wait until the following day will receive assistance arranging alternate care in the community.
Planning to travel abroad? Read our pre-travel Travel Medicine Information. This travel would be for College of Charleston affiliated travel, as well as personal travel and travel with groups not affilitated with the College of Charleston.